Take an amazing look at this little fellow here. ” Kleiner Willi. From the FLY WITH US…
Flyfishfood.com have been playing with the Raidzap UV resin. – They did the Perdi-Worm is a great cross between a Perdigon style Euro nymph and a squirmy wormy style pattern. It’s great for Euro nymphing.
Move over to Flyfishfood for bying the materials
Tying one of my go-to patterns for sea trout for the warmer waters, this fly has delivered both Sea trout and Mackrell. Originally tied with only ice dubb shimmer fringe but now I added strength to it, tie a bunch you won’t be disappointed.
You will find Ted Syhlen on Instagram
MATERIALS ON THE SURFCANDY
- Ahrex Ns122 #8
- Bucktail white
- Ripple ice minnow mix pearl Ice dubb shimmer fringe minnow mix and various colors on the top wing, this one is Peacock
- Pink Flash Mono tread
- Flat eyes 3mm
- Raidzap Thin and Medium
- Promarker red
This is a super simple and easy 2 tie pattern for pike, zander, bass, and big perches! You need a very small amount of material to tie a long-lasting fly with a huge profile that moves a lot of water to attract fish! It keeps no water and is easy to cast even on a #7 rod! Or visit Rapotorz online…
You will find Alois on Instagram
A step by step video, by Patrik Herlet in Sweden. the copperhead zonker is great for seatrout. Follow Patrik in the video and learn some fly tying.
Here You can follow me tying a pattern, that I called CopperHeadZonker due to the copperdubbing on the head. A pattern, that worked pretty good last summer.
– AHREX NS110 Streamer S/E #4
– TEXTREME Standard 6/0, Beige
– Senyos Laser Dub, Red
– Rabbitzonker, Chinchilla
– Arizona Seal Dubbing, Golden Shiner
– CdC, Blue Dun (2 feathers on the body and 1 feather on the head)
– Living Eyes 3mm, Earth
– UV-Resin, RaidZap Medium and Thin
On request I tied this version of the famous pattern “Kobberbassen” – I called it the “Kobberbassen-Pro”. As there should always be some scud patterns in the fly box when chasing Sea-Run Brown Trouts – why not give this one a go?
– Partridge Nordic Tube Single #6
– EXTREME Standard 6/0, Rusty Brown
– Ice Dub, Copper
– Senyos Fusion Dub, Eat a Peach
– SWISSCDC Arctic Fur, Natural (in the loop as legs)
– ProSportfisher Gammarus Back, Black- UV resin, @raidzap