Raidzap Super Thin

DKK129.00

RAIDZAP SUPER THIN  – Forget ALL about VARNISH. This is the thinnest UV resin EVER in the world. Used for a thin layer on small flies, coating wing cases or as head cement. DRY FLIES, USE IT EVERYWHERE YOU NEED A VERY THIN LAYER. Raidzap Super Thin is our thinnest UV RESIN ever. It has the very slight of water viscosity. NO SMELL, NO BAD EPOXY SMELL, NOTHING! –  A clear UV resin and quick cure time with any real UV light. Say 3 seconds! ………

  • Cures with any real UV light.
  • Cures hard and clear.
  • 0.5 oz. ( 15 ml. )
  • Brush including in the box.
  • Syringe needle in the box.
- +
SKU: Rz016 Categories: ,

RAIDZAP SUPER  THIN bottle of 0.5 oz. ( 15 ml. ) – Raidzap super thin is our thinnest UV RESIN ever. Forget all about VARNISH. Push a few drops out and cure It fast with a real UV light. It has the very slight of water viscosity. Use for head cement, dry flies bodies, use it everywhere you need a very thin layer.  Using the Rz 365 Pro gives you a fast cure, no waiting time. Raidzap super thin is a high quality UV resin for fly tying such as beginner and professional flytiers. Developed from the bottom with lots of considerations, developed for fly tying and with the right tip under the lid. Our UV resin cures with ANY!  real UV light. Brush and syringe needle are including in the box. The resin have a Exp. Date 10-12 months

 Advarsel / Warning / Varning / Varoitus / Warnung / Waarschuwing
All our packages and bottles contains EU CLP / GHS labelling according to ECHA in Europe

You can read more about why we do the warnings, by clicking HERE

EN
UV Resin. Causes skin irritation. May cause allergic skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. Avoid inhalation of fume. Wash hands and face thoroughly after use. Remove all contaminated clothes, and wash it before reuse. Do not eat, drink or smoke while using this product. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation / rash occurs: Seek medical attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue to rinse. If eye irritation persists: Seek medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell. If medical attention is needed, bring the container or label. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local / national regulations.