Raidzap Thick

DKK129.00

RAIDZAP THICK – a clear UV resin and quick cure time with RZ 365 Pro. Just right for building large pike heads and ‘glass’ bodies easily and quickly, a good thick layer to fill up from the start, which gives it the good stuff. Raidzap Thick is everyone who likes to build from the bottom.

  • Cures with ANY! UV light.
  • Cures hard and clear.
  • Thin tip.
  • 0.5 oz. ( 15 ml. )
  • Including a Brush in the box.
  • Syringe needle in the box.
- +
SKU: Rz003 Category:

RAIDZAP THICK bottle of 0.5 oz. ( 15 ml. ) –  Raidzap Thick is the right thick UV resin to build large pikeflies, thick shrimp bodies. It has the very right viscosity. Raidzap Thick is a high quality UV resin for fly tying such as beginner and professional flytiers. Developed from the bottom with lots of considerations, developed for fly tying and with the right tip under the lid. Raidzap Thick cures with ANY! UV light. Brush and syringe needle including in the box.
This is our thickest UV resin, and it is Thick. The resin have a Exp. Date 10-12 month.  – Before use turn it upside down, and let the UV resin float down towards the tip and then use. Dont use the Syringe needle with the Thick UV resin.

 Advarsel / Warning / Varning / Varoitus / Warnung / Waarschuwing
All our packages and bottles contains EU CLP / GHS labelling according to ECHA in Europe

You can read more about why we do the warnings, by clicking HERE

EN
UV Resin. Causes skin irritation. May cause allergic skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. Avoid inhalation of fume. Wash hands and face thoroughly after use. Remove all contaminated clothes, and wash it before reuse. Do not eat, drink or smoke while using this product. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation / rash occurs: Seek medical attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue to rinse. If eye irritation persists: Seek medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell. If medical attention is needed, bring the container or label. Keep out of reach of children.  Dispose of contents/container in accordance with municipal rules for waste management.