Raidzap Flex

DKK129.00

RAIDZAP FLEX – the most flexible UV resin we have developed. Use for the baitfish flies where a more soft and flexible and rubbery head is desired. Can be used for the flyline, where a thin layer is glued on top of the loop to strengthen the loop. Raidzap Flex is crystal clear – cured in seconds and 100% tack free surface, Extremely soft and flexible, bonds to silicone, rubber and foam. Does not crack or peel during compression

  • Cures with ANY! UV light.
  • Cures  flexible and clear.
  • Thin tip.
  • 0.5 oz ( 15 ml. )
  • Including a brush in the box.
- +
SKU: Rz004 Category:

RAIDZAP FLEX – bottle of 0.5 oz. ( 15 ml. ).  Raidzap Flex is the most flexible UV resin we have developed for fly tying. It is so flexible that it can bend without breaking or splitting. Perfect for forming baitfish flies or using the adhesive for your flyline loops, where a flexible adhesive is required to glue the loop together. Bounding to plastic, metal etc. Using the Rz 365 Pro gives you a fast cure, no waiting time. Raidzap Flex is a high quality UV resin for fly tying such as beginner and professional flytiers. Developed from the bottom with lots of considerations, developed for fly tying and with the right tip under the lid. Cures with ANY! UV light. Brush are including in the box. The resin have a Exp. Date 10-12 months

 Advarsel / Warning / Varning / Varoitus / Warnung / Waarschuwing
All our packages and bottles contains EU CLP / GHS labelling according to ECHA in Europe

You can read more about why we do the warnings, by clicking HERE

EN
UV Resin. Causes skin irritation. May cause allergic skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. Avoid inhalation of fume. Wash hands and face thoroughly after use. Remove all contaminated clothes, and wash it before reuse. Do not eat, drink or smoke while using this product. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation / rash occurs: Seek medical attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse gently with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue to rinse. If eye irritation persists: Seek medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell. If medical attention is needed, bring the container or label. Keep out of reach of children.  Dispose of contents/container in accordance with municipal rules for waste management.