“Free of BPA and VOC”
Raidzap UV resin is a non epoxy product – Good chemistry comes in the know how to make. The Raidzap formula is an extremely high formula, made from the purest raw materials , and we run with NO! Epoxy. The only icon we are required by CLP Europe to have on our bottles is the exclamation icon to let users know that some people can be allergic to our resin and it can irritate their skin or cause a rash (this is very rare, however we are required to declare this on our packaging in the law ). #wearethefirstinflytying
Raidzap UV resin smell – Raidzap UV Resin produces a very low smell, ( odor ) when you use the UV Resin. Some people don´t even smell the UV Resin, and somebody does. It´s important that what customers are smelling are not fumes. The UV Resin dosen´t create fumes like other resins. Many people notice that they don´t have any skin irritation and no red skin ( on skin and face ), after using our UV Resin.
Urethane Acrylate Polymer resin. Hydroxyethylmethacrylate or 2-HEMA, GE 610 it have many names, it is a organic compound with the formula HOCH2CH2O2CC(Me)=CH2. It is a colorless viscous liquid that readily polymerizes. 2-HEMA is a monomer that is used to make various polymers. The various are so many, that it will take more than a life time to get all the various versions. 2-Hydroxyethyl methacrylate also knowned as 2-HEMA, is a poly chemistry. The well defined, thermosensitive and biodegradable graft copolymers, poly(N‐isopropylacrylamide)‐b‐[2‐hydroxyethyl methacrylate‐poly(ε‐caprolactone)]n (PNIPAAm‐b‐(HEMA‐PCL)n) (n = 3 or 9) is a biodegradable material long time aprroved by the FDA. Result: 92 – 100 % – Readily biodegradable. ”
Combined it with organic raw materials for making the 2-HEMA, it will stay organic and biodegradable. But by taking another NOT organic raw material for making it, – it will definitely take longer time for mother earth for breaking it down. 2‐hydroxyethyl methacrylate also called 2-HEMA, is a soft, flexible, water-absorbing plastic used to make soft contact lenses. It is a polymer of 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate (2-HEMA), a clear liquid compound obtained by reacting methacrylic acid (CH2=C[CH3]CO2A. For making 2-Hydroxyethyl methacrylate ( 2-HEMA ) , you need raw materials for compound the final chemistry.
The product is NOT subject to labeling according to the ADR regulations. Not regulated under DOT, ADR, AND, IMDG, IATA
- The material is listed as a general rule for classification and hazard communication of chemicals (GB 13690-2009)
- All ingredients are listed in TSCA (control substance for toxic substances) and DSL Domestic substance list.
- The product is NOT classified in Flameable Substances.
- The product is not listed in IARC (International Cancer Research Agent)
- The product is not classified in corrosives.
- The product is not classified in Toxic and Infectious Substances.
- The product is not classified in radiactive activity.
- The product is not classified in Oxidizing Substances and Organic Peroxides.
- Not classified in IMO IMDG CODE